The Angels of Death Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand together and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAoD's YouTube ChannelReady To Die Channel

Join The Angels of Death

Go down 
+15
Dua1iTy
Darius94
DesoDogg1
AoD D3MON
GTA Maniac
OverHead
tenler
mircoalvaâ„¢
R2D I Darksider
AoD GhostTx
AoD SkiLLeX
R2D I HoligaN
GTAMirco
CrazyKiller
AoD V3NOM
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm

DesoDogg1 wrote:
DesoDogg1 wrote:
Old Gamer Tags and Old Clans ( Link of the YouTube Channel if it exists ) : o0PewDiePie0o, and something else that i got by default cant remeber what..
Xfire Username ( Link is required ) : what is that?
YouTube Channel ( Link is required if it exists ) : Cant post link for 7 days
How Did you hear about Us ? : Gameplay & Youtube
Your Favorite game modes ? : TDM
Your Favorite Weapon ? : Mp5
Time, zone and Location (GMT +/- ... ) : GMT+10
How will you contribute to our clan ? :Well I have a lot to learn and i am a newbie (Playing since 1st 2013), But I think i am learning fast and people also agree, I have trained with some pros like nabeel gta boy etc. Why joining? Well I seenyou guys play and watched many videos and you guys look like awesome ppl to have on my side, and to improve my skills.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwyJfrAy2s7qmzZgoy8mjPQ?feature=mhee

Well hello there DesoDogg Very Happy
I'm very happy to see you're application on our forum.
We will have to contact you for further testing,talking, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://aodclan.forumisrael.net
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:22 am

gta4g33k's application :
due to some technical issues, he wasn't able to post by himself, there fore I have posted this for him Very Happy

Old Gamer Tags and Old Clans ( Link of the YouTube Channel if it exists ) :FxB Crusher, FxB, https://www.youtube.com/user/gta4g33k
Xfire Username ( Link is required ) :username:gta4g33k link:http://www.xfire.com/profile/gta4g33k
YouTube Channel ( Link is required if it exists ) :https://www.youtube.com/user/gta4g33k
How Did you hear about Us ? :played ingame with venom and faze Very Happy, and venom invited me to join Razz
Your Favorite game modes ? :deathmatch,team deathmatch
Your Favorite Weapon ? :mp5,uzi
Time, zone and Location (GMT +/- ... ) :GMT+1
How will you contribute to our clan ? :with skill, humor and new ideas for further development of the clan Smile
Back to top Go down
OverHead
Brotha
Brotha
OverHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:57 am

I thought recruitment is closed?
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:49 am

AoD Ranger wrote:
Well I thought about 1 last member , if its ok XD
Back to top Go down
OverHead
Brotha
Brotha
OverHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm

AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD Ranger wrote:

Mad
Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 am

AoD V3NOM wrote:

Quote of the year everyone! Get ready we will probably be hearing this a lot. Cool

P.S Good news... I'm not dead! yet... Razz
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:29 am

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
AoD V3NOM wrote:

Quote of the year everyone! Get ready we will probably be hearing this a lot. Cool

P.S Good news... I'm not dead! yet... Razz

HLY SH!T YOUR ALIVE :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
helll nooo you will never die, but be reborn to pawn all (just like faze kkk) Very Happy
missed ya bro, and no this time I actually mean last and least ! Razz
Back to top Go down
OverHead
Brotha
Brotha
OverHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:42 am

I still say no
Back to top Go down
Dua1iTy
Brotha
Brotha

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:00 am

AoD Ranger wrote:
I still say no
why do you guys have so much against me ? Smile
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 am

there's nothing against you, there's just that thing about me promising that the recruitment to AoD will be closed.
though I didn't get a reply from Kiroku so there's still 1 slot free for gta4g33k, so I'm not sure why there's such a big problem Razz
Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:46 am

gta4g33k wrote:
AoD Ranger wrote:
I still say no

Not hating... we just don't know you well enough to make any decisions and just because you're friends with one of us doesn't grant you immediate access into the clan. Neutral
Sorry if I am sounding a little harsh but just the way it is. That being said I can't really make any decisions since I've never played with you before (I think, my memory isn't too good Rolling Eyes )
and I'm not really active anymore.

There's also the matter of the recruitment being closed and reopened for specific people and I thought those last 3 people we already let in would be the last but seems I am wrong to believe it would last that long...
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 am

I did not say that g33k is in, I already said that Kiroku isn't in... so there's 1 slot left (2/3 - Jessi and Darius).
ofc I wasn't saying that g33k is in b4 hearing from you guys, and I told him myself that it will take some time coz the decision isnt MINE but AoD's (ask g33k if u don't believe me).
I wasn't gonna let him in without ur admission, I always consider your thoughts (u know that Razz).

Anyway I know that I said the recruitment is closed, but Kiroku isn't in so there's an option for 1 last member.... I thought to let him instead (again not b4 having a word from all of you).
Back to top Go down
Dua1iTy
Brotha
Brotha

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:05 am

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
gta4g33k wrote:
AoD Ranger wrote:
I still say no

Not hating... we just don't know you well enough to make any decisions and just because you're friends with one of us doesn't grant you immediate access into the clan. Neutral
Sorry if I am sounding a little harsh but just the way it is. That being said I can't really make any decisions since I've never played with you before (I think, my memory isn't too good Rolling Eyes )
and I'm not really active anymore.

There's also the matter of the recruitment being closed and reopened for specific people and I thought those last 3 people we already let in would be the last but seems I am wrong to believe it would last that long...

Well maybe I expressed myself in a wrong way Very Happy, I didn't say you were hating on me Smile, and yes its true venom told me it would take some time and that he needs to consult you guys first, and I completely understand that , i was just suprised that ranger said no so quickly without even getting to know me Smile

I am a patient person and I will wait as long as I have to even if I am not accepted in the end, because its always nice playing with you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
OverHead
Brotha
Brotha
OverHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:08 pm

AoD V3NOM wrote:
I did not say that g33k is in, I already said that Kiroku isn't in... so there's 1 slot left (2/3 - Jessi and Darius).
ofc I wasn't saying that g33k is in b4 hearing from you guys, and I told him myself that it will take some time coz the decision isnt MINE but AoD's (ask g33k if u don't believe me).
I wasn't gonna let him in without ur admission, I always consider your thoughts (u know that Razz).

Anyway I know that I said the recruitment is closed, but Kiroku isn't in so there's an option for 1 last member.... I thought to let him instead (again not b4 having a word from all of you).

lol...
I won't say nothing about this recruitment.
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:00 pm

lol why not ?
give him a chance lol man XD
when u can play with him check him out, nobody is in a rush here.. ;p
take ur time, we all do Smile
Back to top Go down
Dua1iTy
Brotha
Brotha

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:56 pm

AoD Ranger wrote:
AoD V3NOM wrote:

lol...
I won't say nothing about this recruitment.

and why not Smile ?
Back to top Go down
Darius94

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:02 am

I played with him on some public servers and he's not a bad player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dua1iTy
Brotha
Brotha

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:11 am

Darius94 wrote:
I played with him on some public servers and he's not a bad player Very Happy
you're not bad too darius Wink
Back to top Go down
OverHead
Brotha
Brotha
OverHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:24 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:49 pm

AoD Ranger wrote:
+1
+1 for who ? g33k ? Razz
Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:13 pm

AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD Ranger wrote:
+1
+1 for who ? g33k ? Razz

What did the invisible man come on our forums? OFC it's g33k. xD
Back to top Go down
OverHead
Brotha
Brotha
OverHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 am

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD Ranger wrote:
+1
+1 for who ? g33k ? Razz

Well first it was meant to darknabbers sister.
Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:41 am

AoD Ranger wrote:
AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD Ranger wrote:
+1
+1 for who ? g33k ? Razz

Ohhh the one that doesn't exist?
Back to top Go down
OverHead
Brotha
Brotha
OverHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 am

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
AoD Ranger wrote:
AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD Ranger wrote:
+1
+1 for who ? g33k ? Razz

Ohhh the one that doesn't exist?

Yeah the one
Back to top Go down
Dua1iTy
Brotha
Brotha

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:34 pm

AoD Ranger wrote:
+1
thx man Wink, oh and thanks to everyone else too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join The Angels of Death   Join The Angels of Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join The Angels of Death
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next