The Angels of Death Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand together and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAoD's YouTube ChannelReady To Die Channel

R2D's 2 Mada Fuckin Years Anniversary Planning ! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

R2D's 2 Mada Fuckin Years Anniversary Planning ! :D Empty
PostSubject: R2D's 2 Mada Fuckin Years Anniversary Planning ! :D   R2D's 2 Mada Fuckin Years Anniversary Planning ! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:34 pm

HEY HEY YO YO Very Happy
this is a happy day XD
1. AoD Dua1iTy celebrates 19 today !!!! happy b -day bro Very Happy
2. R2D celebrates 2 years of fun,sadness,madness and crazyness X)
3. Skullz Clan celebrates its 4th anniversary ! Very Happy

The Anniversary Starts Today @ http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ready+To+Die+Clan's+Official+Two+Years+Anniversary.&iso=20130817T1730&p1=110&ah=2&am=15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Theft Auto : Episodes From Liberty City

In TBoGT we will start by doing some :
*TDMs and DMs, but not like we were used to before.
We will mix the settings to make some funny matches with confusing settings.

* Free Mode - noobing around @ liberty city's streets.

*Racing in normal races and in GTA races Very Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Theft Auto : IV

In IV we will also do some :
*TDMs and DMs, some with normal settings and some with funny settings for fun. =)

*Racing in normal races and in GTA races Very Happy

Technical Stuff

*Music - I will put music from my Rap,Dubstep,Hardstyle,Rock playlists (speciall bonus - Tech N9ne's 2013 album "Something Else"). I will also be able to set music by request.
*Recording - I will be recording, I've heard FaZe will also record. if there is any one else who can also record it will be very appreciated ! Very Happy
*Not 100% sure but we might include modded (with Simple Native Trainer) servers for random fun Razz

*******************************************EXCLUSIVE CONTENT***************************************************
We will arrange a DM in TBoGT or in IV and it will have hard settings to play with, the winner of the DM will win a prize !

Hope To See You There !
Back to top Go down
https://aodclan.forumisrael.net

R2D's 2 Mada Fuckin Years Anniversary Planning ! :D
Page 1 of 1