The Angels of Death Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand together and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAoD's YouTube ChannelReady To Die Channel

Preperations for the Anniversary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

Preperations for the Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Preperations for the Anniversary   Preperations for the Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:17 am

Hey guys, a little before the begining of the event, probably I will host the server.
We will start off @ TBoGT for some DMs/TDMs then maybe some racing and free mode noobing around Wink
Later on we will continue to GTA IV for the same activities and perhaps even more like Hangman's Noose, bomb da base II and more.

For those who are interested in joining Skullz Clan 4th B-day, leave me a message here or send me a msg in GFWL and I will let ISI iMpZz know you will come.

I hope u guys will enjoy, after all we don't see each other a lot so I think it won't kill u guys for comming once to a 1:30-2 hours event ;P
V3Nz.
Back to top Go down
https://aodclan.forumisrael.net
Dua1iTy
Brotha
Brotha

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the Anniversary   Preperations for the Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:40 pm

AoD V3NOM wrote:
Hey guys, a little before the begining of the event, probably I will host the server.
We will start off @ TBoGT for some DMs/TDMs then maybe some racing and free mode noobing around Wink
Later on we will continue to GTA IV for the same activities and perhaps even more like Hangman's Noose, bomb da base II and more.

For those who are interested in joining Skullz Clan 4th B-day, leave me a message here or send me a msg in GFWL and I will let ISI iMpZz know you will come.

I hope u guys will enjoy, after all we don't see each other a lot so I think it won't kill u guys for comming once to a 1:30-2 hours event ;P
V3Nz.
so i need to know bro when does the event start in my time i mean for slovenia so i wont miss it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the Anniversary   Preperations for the Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
https://aodclan.forumisrael.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the Anniversary   Preperations for the Anniversary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preperations for the Anniversary
Page 1 of 1