The Angels of Death Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand together and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAoD's YouTube ChannelReady To Die Channel

R.I.P IWIHooligan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

R.I.P IWIHooligan Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P IWIHooligan   R.I.P IWIHooligan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:04 am

Some very sad news has come to our attention in that longtime community member IWIHooligan has recently passed away.

IWIHooligan was a dedicated and active member of the Social Club - a huge fan of titles like The Warriors and GTAIV as he led The Warriors Gang Crew - a regular commenter here at the Newswire and attendee of multiplayer events - and was talented in his own right as a video editor as a former winner of one of our Video Editor Contests for his piece, "I Walk Alone" (you can also read a nice interview with him that fansite GTAAddict conducted in 2011).

We know that many of you here at the Social Club were mates of his - we'll all miss his voice and presence here and we'd like to take this time to remember him and to offer our deepest condolences to all of his family and friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P [W]arlord Hooligan
from all of AoD.
Back to top Go down
https://aodclan.forumisrael.net

R.I.P IWIHooligan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angels of Death Official Forum :: Rockstar Games-
Jump to: