The Angels of Death Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand together and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAoD's YouTube ChannelReady To Die Channel

R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  Empty
PostSubject: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Clan Information: IPCI
Clan name: Pest Control
Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Xfire Page:http://beta.xfire.com/communities/pcgta4clan
Youtube Account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Clan leader (GFWL + Xfire contact): IPCI SecAm Pro / xfire:secampro
other delegated members, who are allowed to make a binding agreement (GFWL + Xfire Contact): IPCI ViruZ xfire :gaunerwueste
Number of players participating: 3v3 up to 6v6

Target date:to be determined
Date: to be determined
Time: UTC +1 : to be determined

Match Settings:*
Duration: depends on the number of players > to be determined
Weapons:SMG
Friendly Fire: OFF
Blips:ALL

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*we always play teamdeathmatch! Furthermore we have some requirements to the settings to avoid lags:
Reticule health OFF,
Traffic: OFF
Pedestrians: OFF
Time: Morning or Midday
Weather: Clear
AutoAim is allways OFF

USING CHEATS OR ANY KIND OF MODIFICATION (MODS) WILL CAUSE A DISQUALIFICATION OF THE TEAM

Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Also I did this for them since they were unable to.
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:51 am

Well, we need some time to think and to arrange something.
I fixed the forum permissions so that members of the forum can now post in topics.
well to sum it up, we need some time to see what we can arrange for a match against you guys.
Killer.
Back to top Go down
https://aodclan.forumisrael.net
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 pm

first of all to make it clear. we are not looking for that big competition btw. r2d and us. in the last 2 weeks i saw R2D : darksider , killer, blokk, mister X, crazykiller and if i remind correctly even gh0st.

well due to the r2d activity in IV we recognize this clan and looking forward to have some matches with you. of course we would like to play with as much players as it is possible because we have new members that haven't play a cw. yet and they should see the " cw atmosphere" . it is up to you how many players will play for r2d but i can say we will try to mix our "old members" with the " new members" that is why we do not really care about the results then. we want to bring more action into the game because in my opinion that is what clans are made for aren't they?

we showed our our settings already and the system should be clear. the second match is with r2d settings then .

IPCI
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Pest Control Clan wrote:
first of all to make it clear. we are not looking for that big competition btw. r2d and us. in the last 2 weeks i saw R2D : darksider , killer, blokk, mister X, crazykiller and if i remind correctly even gh0st.

well due to the r2d activity in IV we recognize this clan and looking forward to have some matches with you. of course we would like to play with as much players as it is possible because we have new members that haven't play a cw. yet and they should see the " cw atmosphere" . it is up to you how many players will play for r2d but i can say we will try to mix our "old members" with the " new members" that is why we do not really care about the results then. we want to bring more action into the game because in my opinion that is what clans are made for aren't they?

we showed our our settings already and the system should be clear. the second match is with r2d settings then .

IPCI

Well you are correct Viruz,
as for the arrangment, I need some time to set the date and time, I'l talk to as much members as I could possibly ask for the CW.
I'l give you my answer asap.
Killer.
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: Time / Day suggestion   R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 pm

hey there,
so u had nearly 1 week time to talk to your members and i saw crazykill, darksider,blokk,mister x and you playing iv in this 6 days which shows that they were active .

have u guys finally found a day that fits to you?

If you do not have any day yet , then this is our suggestion : Sunday 22th april 2012 between 5:30 pm - 8pm ( time is still changeable).

Viruz

Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: CW Team IPCI    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 pm

These are the players that will play on cw. we will mix the teams if you guys are not able to get the number of playes that we have.

CW Team IPCI
R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  Forumsign0sec2

R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  Forumsign0root1
R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  Forumsign0viruz
R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  Forumsign0ven
R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  Forumsign0fugazi
R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  Forumsign0juelzz
R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  Forumsign0brain Not sure yet !

Last edited by Pest Control Clan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Pest Control Clan wrote:
hey there,
so u had nearly 1 week time to talk to your members and i saw crazykill, darksider,blokk,mister x and you playing iv in this 6 days which shows that they were active .

have u guys finally found a day that fits to you?

If you do not have any day yet , then this is our suggestion : Sunday 22th april 2012 between 5:30 pm - 8pm ( time is still changeable).

Viruz

I guess sunday is okay for me but will only be there for a while but the decision to do this CW is up to Killer.

Darksider

Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: Official Day   R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:27 pm

@ killer : I do not really get why you are active in this forum but not able to answer in this thread. anyways as i heard you talkedto another member of IPCI via xfire about the cw . that is the second point i do not get . it could have been much easier to post the things here but nevermind. the day you gave fits to us .

Day : 29th of April 2012 (Sunday)
Time : 20:00 CET ( Should be a good time for all but we can do this earlier)
Number of players participating: 5 vs. 5 ( We mix the team because we will probably have more than 5 players)

IPCI SecAm Pro
IPCI Rootware
IPCI ViruZ
IPCI Fugazi
IPCI VendeTTa
IPCI Juelzz
IPCI Brainwash

VS
R2D I IKiller
R2D I CrazyKill
R2D I Blokk
R2D I Darksider
R2D I Hyperkill

Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 am

Pest Control Clan wrote:
@ killer : I do not really get why you are active in this forum but not able to answer in this thread. anyways as i heard you talkedto another member of IPCI via xfire about the cw . that is the second point i do not get . it could have been much easier to post the things here but nevermind. the day you gave fits to us .

Day : 29th of April 2012 (Sunday)
Time : 20:00 CET ( Should be a good time for all but we can do this earlier)
Number of players participating: 5 vs. 5 ( We mix the team because we will probably have more than 5 players)

IPCI SecAm Pro
IPCI Rootware
IPCI ViruZ
IPCI Fugazi
IPCI VendeTTa
IPCI Juelzz
IPCI Brainwash

VS
R2D I IKiller
R2D I CrazyKill
R2D I Blokk
R2D I Darksider
R2D I Hyperkill

Hey guys, sorry I didn't see that you were talking about the CW, I usualy get an E-Mail noitification about new posts in forum, therefore I didn't see that you guys wrote new posts...
So we are set with the date, I hope all of our members will show up as expected,
Sincerly yours,
Killer.
Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:14 am

If the time was earlier then I could make it but I will be away from my apartment by that time... If it is possible if you could make it a little bit earlier?
Or you could just do the 4v4's without me but I really want to play in this since I think this will be awesome. cheers
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

R2D I Darksider wrote:
If the time was earlier then I could make it but I will be away from my apartment by that time... If it is possible if you could make it a little bit earlier?
Or you could just do the 4v4's without me but I really want to play in this since I think this will be awesome. cheers

Man, we will do that match earlier, so that you can play, we won't make it without u Smile
Killa.
Back to top Go down
mircoalva™
Brotha
Brotha
mircoalva™

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:36 am

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 am

R2D I Deadly X wrote:
Good luck.

Thnx bro Smile
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok Guys ! Smile

The CW will be @ 18:00 CET wich is 19:00 in the Israel Standart Time

click here to watch what will be the time in your country :

Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 am

R2D I IKiller wrote:

Ok Guys ! Smile

It's 17:00 my time so I might be afk halfway through so I can make some food. Other than that it should be fine... Cool
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:30 pm

R2D I Darksider wrote:
R2D I IKiller wrote:

Ok Guys ! Smile

It's 17:00 my time so I might be afk halfway through so I can make some food. Other than that it should be fine... Cool

NP bro, Im gald you can make it Smile
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: Wrong Time   R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:50 pm

If you want to play us on Sunday, the only time that we agreed on was 19:00 CET. If it doesnt suit you, we are going to have to move it to monday afternoon or tuesday up to you.

19 CET will be 8 pm in Israel then for sure.
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Pest Control Clan wrote:
If you want to play us on Sunday, the only time that we agreed on was 19:00 CET. If it doesnt suit you, we are going to have to move it to monday afternoon or tuesday up to you.

Well.... I can make it in time, its up to darksider and the others Smile
Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:33 am

R2D I IKiller wrote:
Pest Control Clan wrote:

Well.... I can make it in time, its up to darksider and the others Smile

Highly unlikely I'll be there... so I'm a maybe for this. bounce
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: Thx 4 playing.   R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:22 am

All in all we want to say thank you for playing although it was not the plan to play 2 v 2. we are still looking forward to play you guys in a 4 vs 4 with crazykilla and hyperkill.
as i already said it is normal that you will get more open situation in a 4v4 than in 2v2 . i can say it only from my point of view . when fuagzi and me played we were about to attack you and not waiting for your steps and there is a difference between tactical attacking and poor hiding ( just saying because of the stress killer had with some of us ).
@ crazykiller : im a little disappointed of your behaviour. we were talking on friday about the cw and you told me you will play on this cw. that you didn't show up is not the big problem , but when you don't come and say nothing then it just sucks . just a suggestion for the next cw ( hopefully) .

IPCI

Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:24 am

Pest Control Clan wrote:
All in all we want to say thank you for playing although it was not the plan to play 2 v 2. we are still looking forward to play you guys in a 4 vs 4 with crazykilla and hyperkill.
as i already said it is normal that you will get more open situation in a 4v4 than in 2v2 . i can say it only from my point of view . when fuagzi and me played we were about to attack you and not waiting for your steps and there is a difference between tactical attacking and poor hiding ( just saying because of the stress killer had with some of us ).
@ crazykiller : im a little disappointed of your behaviour. we were talking on friday about the cw and you told me you will play on this cw. that you didn't show up is not the big problem , but when you don't come and say nothing then it just sucks . just a suggestion for the next cw ( hopefully) .

IPCI

Nah I don't think we will make another "CW" with you again, its a shame you changed your post to "Victory" as you didnt even win a shit.
We didn't play the CW, we did 2 vs 2 matches and those were not CWs...

And yes I did complain, for a reason, next time I will make a video to show your "tactics" = Camping.

"You can play open or hide" - ?
Hide = 10 hours match.
Open = 3mins and u loose.
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: wow    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:30 am

im wondering about this killer . while you told me today you wanna play a real cw ( which is just what we are looking for) i had some good feeling. the cw was over in less an hour and we made 3 games lol... if you wanna say we camped when you played vs fugazi and me you are a liar ... seriously....we were never waiting for your steps always about to kill so saying we were hiding is just not the truth . i dont wanna get any stress by now .

and it is not our fault that your third member did not show up ( np crazykill i understand why not ) but all in all it is just your thing to bring the members . it is not our job to do it. and we played the cw with the members that were there and if its 3:0 then its a simply victory. do you really think we care about the victory ? no we dont we wannt to play a big cw not this shitty 2v2 you made a good job ofc but that is not what we were looking for. let us give it a try and play at least a 4v4 for real. come on you do not need to complain everything is stil fine.

all in all

i do not get your reaction....
1.) it is not our fault that it was 2v2 . you lost the matches so we won ( logical but again we reall dont care)
2.) all games were over in less an hour ( we were attacking and there is a difference between tactical attacking and RUNNING OPEN LIKE A JAPANESE KAMIKADZE)
3.) . you lost the matches and also the open match so we won ( logical but again we reall dont care)

stop the hate and let's go for the cw we all agreed on . wait till friday when hyperkill is back again and we can organize the cw we wanted to have.
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Pest Control Clan wrote:
im wondering about this killer . while you told me today you wanna play a real cw ( which is just what we are looking for) i had some good feeling. the cw was over in less an hour and we made 3 games lol... if you wanna say we camped when you played vs fugazi and me you are a liar ... seriously....we were never waiting for your steps always about to kill so saying we were hiding is just not the truth . i dont wanna get any stress by now .

and it is not our fault that your third member did not show up ( np crazykill i understand why not ) but all in all it is just your thing to bring the members . it is not our job to do it. and we played the cw with the members that were there and if its 3:0 then its a simply victory. do you really think we care about the victory ? no we dont we wannt to play a big cw not this shitty 2v2 you made a good job ofc but that is not what we were looking for. let us give it a try and play at least a 4v4 for real. come on you do not need to complain everything is stil fine.

all in all

i do not get your reaction....
1.) it is not our fault that it was 2v2 . you lost the matches so we won ( logical but again we reall dont care)
2.) all games were over in less an hour ( we were attacking and there is a difference between tactical attacking and RUNNING OPEN LIKE A JAPANESE KAMIKADZE)
3.) . you lost the matches and also the open match so we won ( logical but again we reall dont care)

stop the hate and let's go for the cw we all agreed on . wait till friday when hyperkill is back again and we can organize the cw we wanted to have.

OK, sorry viruz, I just got pissed...
I will try to arrange a real CW...
and about the kamikadze thing, Im just a player who prefers open than hiding, and excuse me but I think Im not wrong when I say that the logical sence of SecAm PRO's sentences :
"I was trying to survive your bullets" - (when I stand open and let him do a wall kill on me...)
and
"Hiding is just a tactic" - (a pussy tactic, yes)
is 0...

Anywayz, I hope that for the next time we will make a CW, it will be more open, if not it is just pointless, I can hide all match long and a 10 hours match won't be as good as a 1 hour match in open.
Killer.
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: agree   R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Ye we'll wait until hyperkill is back from vacation and then we keep on talking about the organisation for the new cw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angels of Death Official Forum :: Join or Challenge The Angels of Death Clan :: Challenge the Angels of Death-
Jump to: