The Angels of Death Official Forum
Log in or Register to AoD's Forum.

The Angels of Death Official Forum

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand together and we don't take SHIT!.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inAoD's YouTube ChannelReady To Die Channel

Share | 
 

 ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader


Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:29 am

Hey AoD's, I'd like to ask your help on orgenizing an ORF TBoGT TDM Tourney.
I know FaTal1TY has some connections with ORF, so maybe you could orgenize and ask for some good host.

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
http://aodclan.forumisrael.net
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader


Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:01 am

AoD V3NOM wrote:
I know FaTal1TY has some connections with ORF

I have been on ORF since October 2011 so I might be able to help too. Smile Not sure what you mean by this event tourney... do you want us to join or something cuz I can if if the time is good for me and also don't know if I will be joining the AoD team just incase it's unfair or someone wants me in their team. Rolling Eyes

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader


Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:38 pm

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
AoD V3NOM wrote:
I know FaTal1TY has some connections with ORF

I have been on ORF since October 2011 so I might be able to help too. Smile Not sure what you mean by this event tourney... do you want us to join or something cuz I can if if the time is good for me and also don't know if I will be joining the AoD team just incase it's unfair or someone wants me in their team. Rolling Eyes

I didnt know u were on ORF, I was thinking to do a TDM Tourney in TBoGT with the help of ORF...
or doing our own, but having people from ORF, as many players are active on ORF and would like to join...

AoD will be a seperate team and it won't have other members than AoD clan members, expect close friends.

just tell me if it is a possible thing.

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
http://aodclan.forumisrael.net
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader


Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am

http://www.officeriotforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2135

A GTA TBoGT tourney that some can join in 2 weeks time. Smile

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader


Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:21 pm

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
http://www.officeriotforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2135

A GTA TBoGT tourney that some can join in 2 weeks time. Smile

I,m in @ the AoD Team.

Darksider join out team too Razz

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
http://aodclan.forumisrael.net
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader


Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Might be a little unfair but who knows we might not win... :p

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader


Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 am

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
Might be a little unfair but who knows we might not win... :p

No chance xP

Unfair, not AoD's probelm XD

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
http://aodclan.forumisrael.net
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader


Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:33 am

AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
Might be a little unfair but who knows we might not win... :p

No chance xP

Unfair, not AoD's probelm XD

Lets rape these nubs, we iz AoD bitch! BANG BANG! (I sound like IWI :S)

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader


Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:43 pm

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
Might be a little unfair but who knows we might not win... :p

No chance xP

Unfair, not AoD's probelm XD

Lets rape these nubs, we iz AoD bitch! BANG BANG! (I sound like IWI :S)
We will We will RAPE YOU, ya dig ?

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
http://aodclan.forumisrael.net
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader


Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 pm

AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
Might be a little unfair but who knows we might not win... :p

No chance xP

Unfair, not AoD's probelm XD

Lets rape these nubs, we iz AoD bitch! BANG BANG! (I sound like IWI :S)
We will We will RAPE YOU, ya dig ?

Ye big boi! Can you dig it!?

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader


Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Yay we won bitches! Fuckin rape iz all that happened. gg guys next time we will ultra rapage. x)

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader


Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:39 am

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
Yay we won bitches! Fuckin rape iz all that happened. gg guys next time we will ultra rapage. x)

Yeah !
We raped , I didn't doubt for a second that we won't win this xD
GG anyway, good luck for all next time XD

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
http://aodclan.forumisrael.net
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader


Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:22 am

AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
Yay we won bitches! Fuckin rape iz all that happened. gg guys next time we will ultra rapage. x)

Yeah !
We raped , I didn't doubt for a second that we won't win this xD
GG anyway, good luck for all next time XD

We did as we said we would, win... very gg's to the other teams and everyone in my team, you all participated in our win! Twisted Evil

EDIT: I was kidding ofc about this it wasn't a serious tourney but I had a load of fun playing with all of you. Very Happy

☜☠☞ A Proud Angel of Death ☜☠☞




Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization   

Back to top Go down
 
ORF TBoGT Tourney Organization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» tau 1k list tourney list
» Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Track List & Results
» Emerald Senior Boys Tourney Jan 20 - 22
» LEGO Storage/Organization Ideas
» 1500 tourney 2 lists

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angels of Death Official Forum :: AoD EFLC/IV Events :: GTA EFLC/IV Events-
Jump to: