The Angels of Death Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand together and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAoD's YouTube ChannelReady To Die Channel

Frag Movies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

Frag Movies Empty
PostSubject: Frag Movies   Frag Movies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Guys we should be more active in Max Payne 3 ! Very Happy
Its not that shitty after all xP

Back to top Go down
https://aodclan.forumisrael.net
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

Frag Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frag Movies   Frag Movies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Meh I suck in MP3 not just because I don't play also cuz everyone is ranked up to shit with all the powerful weapons, I'm just saying they didn't do a good job balancing the weapons and thats why I don't like it and most likely I will never play this shitfest again.

Have a good day nabs. Cool
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

Frag Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frag Movies   Frag Movies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 pm

AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:
Meh I suck in MP3 not just because I don't play also cuz everyone is ranked up to shit with all the powerful weapons, I'm just saying they didn't do a good job balancing the weapons and thats why I don't like it and most likely I will never play this shitfest again.

AHAHAHAH FEAR, this is the smell of it, the taste of it, this is how it looks like ! muHAAHAHHAAH.
if u don't play dat game anymore, u miss much fun, let the laggers,the fuckers,the pros and the hackers go away and free up some space for AoD !
YES, BIC BOIIIII, [A]oD once again the DEAL !!!!, let our terrorisem RISE in the Max Payne 3 campaign !.
Let us be humbled and honoured by our host, R* madafuaka !.
Back to top Go down
https://aodclan.forumisrael.net
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

Frag Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frag Movies   Frag Movies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm

AoD V3NOM wrote:
AoD DaRkSiDeR wrote:

AHAHAHAH FEAR, this is the smell of it, the taste of it, this is how it looks like ! muHAAHAHHAAH.
if u don't play dat game anymore, u miss much fun, let the laggers,the fuckers,the pros and the hackers go away and free up some space for AoD !
YES, BIC BOIIIII, [A]oD once again the DEAL !!!!, let our terrorisem RISE in the Max Payne 3 campaign !.
Let us be humbled and honoured by our host, R* madafuaka !.

lol I've heard this type of speaking before.... nah hasn't came to me.... But anyways I prefer GTA. Razz
Back to top Go down
ElektroNIK

Frag Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frag Movies   Frag Movies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:09 am

My First Fragmovie

My Second Fragmovie

Back to top Go down
ElektroNIK

Frag Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frag Movies   Frag Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:07 pm

this is a little better Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frag Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frag Movies   Frag Movies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frag Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angels of Death Official Forum :: Max Payne 3-
Jump to: