The Angels of Death Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand together and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAoD's YouTube ChannelReady To Die Channel

R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AoD Radiation
Brotha
Brotha
AoD Radiation

R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Hey, I am back from my holiday and i can play the cw even today. I am available this weekend almost whole days, and from monday I'm on afternoons and evenings.
Hope we'll organize really good cw
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:36 pm

R2D I HypErKilL wrote:
Hey, I am back from my holiday and i can play the cw even today. I am available this weekend almost whole days, and from monday I'm on afternoons and evenings.
Hope we'll organize really good cw
NP, good to have you back bro Smile
Back to top Go down
https://aodclan.forumisrael.net
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: New CW DATE   R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:18 am

Oki doki it has been a while and hyperkill is back from his holidays and we can keep on talking about the new cw date.

due to the fact that their are sometimes complications with your organisation ( members are not there at cw ) here is new my suggestion ,

Killer you as the leader find a day for your team ( it has to be at least a 4vs4 so you need 3 partners) , which fits to you simply because i think our members are a little more flexible .

then you tell us the day and we will give you an answer probably within the same day.

just 3 things :

1.)there is no sence in playing on friday or saturday because most of us are not at home at these days. ( so we accept all days apart from friday and saturday)
2.) Let's try to play at 7-10 pm CET (we aren't little kids so we should be able to play at evening lol.)
3.) at least 4vs4 so it's gonna be a real cw ( if you have more then it is just fine and we agree on it )

PS : Hopefully you aren't so slow and we can do this cw even this week.

ViruZ
Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:10 am

Pest Control Clan wrote:
Oki doki it has been a while and hyperkill is back from his holidays and we can keep on talking about the new cw date.

due to the fact that their are sometimes complications with your organisation ( members are not there at cw ) here is new my suggestion ,

Killer you as the leader find a day for your team ( it has to be at least a 4vs4 so you need 3 partners) , which fits to you simply because i think our members are a little more flexible .

then you tell us the day and we will give you an answer probably within the same day.

just 3 things :

1.)there is no sence in playing on friday or saturday because most of us are not at home at these days. ( so we accept all days apart from friday and saturday)
2.) Let's try to play at 7-10 pm CET (we aren't little kids so we should be able to play at evening lol.)
3.) at least 4vs4 so it's gonna be a real cw ( if you have more then it is just fine and we agree on it )

PS : Hopefully you aren't so slow and we can do this cw even this week.

ViruZ

Would sunday be okay for this? It doesn't have to be this sunday but anytime you guys want to play.

And Killer will hopefully sort out who is playing and when they are available, if nobody is up for this then I can't do much. Neutral
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:41 am

K guys listen, as I can't be playing this week, I think next weekend will be fine...for me xD
I will ask the following members if they also can and post the date and time asap.
-R2D I Drag0n
-R2D I Darksider
-R2D I BioShocK
-R2D I HyperKill
------------------------
here will be the link for the date and the time...
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: who is bioshock   R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:57 am

sounds good killer. there is just one question from our side . who is bioshock or better what's his original tag ? we never saw him in a game just like i never saw dragon in gta ( IV )
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Pest Control Clan wrote:
sounds good killer. there is just one question from our side . who is bioshock or better what's his original tag ? we never saw him in a game just like i never saw dragon in gta ( IV )
BioShocK is a new member Smile
hes playing 2 weeks and already takes care of our enemies...hes personal acc is Th3Ultimat3Pr0

Drag0n is our old member Smile
hes personal account is evilgenius777
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: oh come on   R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:47 am

oh come on dont you think it is kinda curious taking a guy in the clan with practice of only a few weeks but still has more skills than some of your old members whose playing a year or even more?
don't you see that you have an uc in your clan or do you just don't care that uc's will hurt your clans reputation?

playing two weeks and pwning? is he the bill gates of gta or what ? come on dont be so blind .
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Pest Control Clan wrote:
oh come on dont you think it is kinda curious taking a guy in the clan with practice of only a few weeks but still has more skills than some of your old members whose playing a year or even more?
don't you see that you have an uc in your clan or do you just don't care that uc's will hurt your clans reputation?

playing two weeks and pwning? is he the bill gates of gta or what ? come on dont be so blind .

Man he plays two weeks, I talked to him in hebrew as he knows a llittle...
hes not a uc.. he just saw all of my videos and crazykill's videos in the channel and learned those trickes from us.
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:16 pm

actually this sounds absolutely weird. i'm just saying that it is curious that this guy plays " 2 weeks" and making a score of 6 -11 vs robert and maestro lol .

nevermind the rules are still the same using cheats, any kind of modification in the game or having members in the team which are basically not a part of the clan ( all in all simply uc rats in any poinz of view ) will cause a disqualification and bring the lose of the cw.

we are just asking ourselves who is that mysterious pro that is playing for 2 weeks lmao. we'll see in cw anyways so keep on making the day with your mates as far as yiu said you cant play this week for any reason we'll should pick sunday 27.05.12 as the first suggestion of the date. if your team find another day apart from friday and saturday we will probably pick yours then.

so hurry up boss .
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Pest Control Clan wrote:
actually this sounds absolutely weird. i'm just saying that it is curious that this guy plays " 2 weeks" and making a score of 6 -11 vs robert and maestro lol .

nevermind the rules are still the same using cheats, any kind of modification in the game or having members in the team which are basically not a part of the clan ( all in all simply uc rats in any poinz of view ) will cause a disqualification and bring the lose of the cw.

we are just asking ourselves who is that mysterious pro that is playing for 2 weeks lmao. we'll see in cw anyways so keep on making the day with your mates as far as yiu said you cant play this week for any reason we'll should pick sunday 27.05.12 as the first suggestion of the date. if your team find another day apart from friday and saturday we will probably pick yours then.

so hurry up boss .

1st of all, he isn't a uc xD
I never let uc's into R2D...

As for the rules... ofc we meet your requierments.

I will ask the members if the 27.5 will be fine for them, if yes we will pick up this date.
So long...
Killer.
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:03 pm

So I talked to BioShock and for me and him, the 27.5 will be fine... but... we can't play late so in israeli time it will be 18:00 / 19:00...
to see what is the time for you :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will talk to the others and see if they can make it in time.
Killer.
Back to top Go down
R2D I Darksider
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
R2D I Darksider

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:26 am

I'm really sorry about this but I have been told that I won't be at home for the coming 2 weeks. Sad I'll be gone but if there is another chance to have one of these when I get back that would be awesome and I really wish all of to have fun and sorry killer but you will have to get another member to play. Wink
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:29 am

R2D I Darksider wrote:
I'm really sorry about this but I have been told that I won't be at home for the coming 2 weeks. Sad I'll be gone but if there is another chance to have one of these when I get back that would be awesome and I really wish all of to have fun and sorry killer but you will have to get another member to play. Wink

Or... we will do this after u get back... Im still not sure if we all can play XP
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:51 pm

[quote="R2D I IKiller
Or... we will do this after u get back... Im still not sure if we all can play XP[/quote]

well nothing to offend you but it seems like you do not really care. you show up that you are so busy but you are often ingame. why you are so unreachable for your members? i mean you haven't even told hyperkill anything yet . what the fuck are you waiting for ? what's the deal of making a short info for your members? you are so inactive in xfire so why you haven't even made the infos via gfwl message?
i bet dragon doesnt know anything about the cw as well . instead of focusing in this cw your focus is about telling me a shit story from a new member which plays 2 weeks.

this sucks so hard man are you kidding me ? we took it all into your hands to talk to your mates and some still don't know. you don't know yourselfwhether you are available although you play like every second day .

come on man.
Back to top Go down
Pest Control Clan

PostSubject: funny   R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:32 am

funny to see that you are online like everyday in this forum but not able to give answers.

caring about shit yt vids seems to be more important. thumbs up

we keep waiting and waiting ........ and yep right waiiting. pff
Back to top Go down
AoD V3NOM
Leader
Leader
AoD V3NOM

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Pest Control Clan wrote:
wow you deleted my last post . did i hurt your feelings? can't stand the truth?

lmao just one more reason that you can not handle a clan as a leader venom. instead of having a conversation you hide yourself like a chicken.

are you afraid that all get to know your behaviour of leading a clan?

pff all should know that you are a liar and you suck as a leader.

Look, u don't know me or any of us, what makes u think u have the right of accusing any of us ? especialy me ? lol
if this CW is so important to u than try understanding not all have time for CW organizations as u do....
and yep I deleted last post and will delete this 1, know why ? coz u worth nothing, same as ur words...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]    R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R2D vs IPCI [GTA IV]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angels of Death Official Forum :: Join or Challenge The Angels of Death Clan :: Challenge the Angels of Death-
Jump to: